Thursday 13 December 2007

Christmas MeMe

I read Mary's blog (Forest Walks) and got tagged. Anyone who reads this can also consider themselves tagged!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - I like my presents wrapped but gift bags are lovely too
2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? - Usually a week or so before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? - twelfth Night (Jan 6th)
5. Do you like eggnog? - No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? - I always loved getting a new book.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? - No
8. Hardest person to buy for? - My father-in-law
9. Easiest person to buy for? - Mum
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? - hankies when I was a kid
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Both
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? - Can't choose one - I'm a real softie with Xmas movies - so I've a few - Miracle on 34th Street (both versions), A Christmas Carol (with Alistair Sim or Patrick Stewart), The Bishop's Wife, A Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - As early as I can to take the pressure off as we buy for a lot of relatives and friends. I have been known to buy a Christmas present in July! This year though, I didn't start until mid November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - No
15. Favorite thing to eat/drink at Christmas? - Chocolate Ginger
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree? - Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? - Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? - Both, but i would rather stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? - Yes! Don't want to give them away for everyone else but here are a few clues. 1. Good at a disco, 2. Mister Fox's wife, 3. In a hurry, 4. In the night sky, 5. An arrow from his bow will make you fall in love, 6. Rhymes with the answer to number1, 7. A type of kebab (or german for thunder), 8. German for lightning
20. Angel on the tree top or a Star?- Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? - Christmas morning always!

I tag everyone who reads this!

No comments: