Friday 12 December 2008

Here we are again

I sneaked in an hour or so this afternoon when I really should have been writing Xmas cards. It was such a dull afternoon that I drew under artificial light - never a good idea. I'm not happy with how this drawing is going, I have a feeling that when I look at it again tomorrow a large part of today's work will be erased and redone. Posting it always helps, I can be more objective when I see the picture on screen. I ask myself what would I think if it was someone elses work? Now I can already see there is a lot wrong but I will leave it for tonight - but expect changes tomorrow!


4 comments:

Blazingstar said...

It's beautiful Karen!

Karen said...

Thanks Liz, I've made some adjustments today and there is a slight improvement, I think!

Unknown said...

I think this one is great!
Jan (AKA watter bug)

Karen said...

Thanks Jan, I hope there will be some improvement before it is finished! As you can tell I am still a beginner, bg.